· Scholar in Residence for Ph.D. Educational StudiesProgram at Trinity International University, Chicago, IL, USA. May 2003 to August 2005.
· Ph.D., Intercultural Studies, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School of Trinity International University, Chicago, IL, USA. 1998.
· D.Min. (Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership), Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK, USA. 1994.
· Special Study Program at Jerusalem Center for Biblical Studies, Israel, 1996.
Educational Administrative and Teaching Experiences
· Adjunct Professor of Missions and Leadership at Myanmar Evangelical Graduate School of
Theology (MEGST), Myanmar since 2008 to 2013.
· Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Graduate Schoolof Theology at Global University, Springfield,
MO, USA. 1996 to 2013.
· Professor and Director of M.A. Missions Program and taught Leadership and Missions courses for
M.A./M.Div./D.Min. courses at OralRoberts University. 2006 to 2008.
· Missionary, Dean of Students and Professor of Missions/Leadership at Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (APTS), Philippines. 1998 to 2002.
· Director of Doctor of Ministry Program atAsia Pacific Theological Seminary. 1998 to 2002.
· Director of Doctor of Ministry Program at Asian Graduate School of Theology-Myanmar branch.
2000 to 2007.
Ministries and Leadership Experiences
· President, Global Outreach and Community Development, Inc. January 2008 to October 2013.
· President, Myanmar Living Water, Myanmar since 2008 to 2013.
· Church Health Consultant since 2005 to 2013.
· Lead Pastor, Lighthouse of Hope Assembly (Multicultural Congregation), Chicago, IL. June 2004 to 2006.
· Missionary to the Philippines, professor ofLeadership and Mission at APTS. 1998 to 2002.
· Prayer Pastor, Community Gospel Church, Chicago, IL, USA. 1994 to 1996.
· Prayer Pastor, Eastland Assembly Church, Tulsa, OK, USA. 1991 to 1994.
· Youth Pastor, Grace A.G. Church, Rangoon, Myanmar. 1985 to 1987.
· Preached in churches and taught master and doctoral classes in more than 35 countries.
Other Ministry Involvement
· Conducted “Strategic Leadership Seminars” and “Prayer Seminars” in Asia, Europe and the USA.
· Church Health Consultant
· Conducted Revival Meetings
· Speak in Board retreats
· Conducted Evangelistic and Healing Crusades in several countries. Community Service & Civil Society Experience
· General Secretary (2010-2013), Global Zomi Alliance, Myanmar
· President (2009-2012), Zomi Communities Organization (Leitungbup ZomiInnkuan Kipawlna) (an International Organization of Overseas Zomi Communities)
· President (2007-2011), Zomi Innkuan USA, Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Received “Outstanding Faculty Service Award” from Oral Roberts University chindokham
(2006-2007 Academic year)
Writing, Publications and Presentations
Author of books to be published:
“Reaching Your Maximum Potential” to be published in 2013.
“Touching Heaven Changing Earth Through Prayer” to be published in 2013.
“Becoming An Authentic Christian: Six Stages of Spiritual Development”to be published in 2013.
“Freedom from the Lies of the Enemy”to be published in 2013.
“Historical Values and Modes of Leadership in Myanmar: Assessment of Roots of Values Among Christian Leaders in Yangon” (1988). Ph.D. Dissertation at Trinity International University, Chicago, USA.
“Helping International Students Increase Their Prayer Activities” (1994). D.Min. Project at Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK.
“Partnership Issues and Challenges in Asian Mission” in Asian Church & God’s Mission, edited by Wonsuk and Julie Ma (Manila: OMF, 2003), 43-60.