Dear Laisim teng, San Francisco ah July 9-12, 2015 aa ki bawl ding, Burmese Christian Association in North America (BCANA)bcana.net 15th Anniversary khawmpi leh First Burmese Baptist Church San Francisco www.fbbcsf.org kum 40 Anniversary ah ong pai nuam biakna nasem te sapna lai (invitations) ong ki khak nuam ahih man in alung lut te’n ong zasak un.
Khathum bang hun om lai a hih ciang in a lung lut biakna nasem te ong ki thawi un.
Judson kum 200 cin pawipi in zong Kawlgam pan sia te 30 bang ong pai uh hi, hun ong ki hong zaw deuh in US visa zong ki ngah baih zawta hi.
Athu aki cing zaw deuh in anuai ah na sim beh un.
I would like to inform you of last night BCANA Executive Council’s decision on the issue of inviting Christian leaders to attend BCANA’s 15th Anniversary celebration and biennial meeting. As a Burmese Christian association in North America, we would like to give an opportunity to the member churches to invite their choice of Myanmar Christian Leaders to attend BCANA’s meeting to experience life in the U.S. and the Myanmar churches in particular, and also to enhance the fellowship and bond in Christ. The decision was to send an invitation letter to the leaders based on the following criterions:
- – The request must be made by the pastor of the member churches.
- – The invitee must be in the leadership position of the Christian organization in Myanmar.
- – The invitee must participate in the BCANA’s 15th Anniversary and Biennial Meeting.
- – The invitee must assume or make arrangement on all costs associated with the international and local travels, foods, lodgings, and any incidental expenses.
- – The inviting pastor of the member churches must assume responsibility for the invitee from the time of arrival to the time of departure.
If you have someone in mind, I will need the name, job title, organization, and the mode of sending the invitation. Please contact me or the Associate Director, William Min Sein if you have any question.
Bliss in Christ,